Alexandra Stan on IDA

The romanian singer Alexandra Stan is working with the dancers for tonight biggest dance event - IDA. Right now the singer is in US,  working also on her future single that will be released soon. 
It seems that the new single will be played for the 1st on Fonogram Party .

I just finished cutting vocals on my next single! Now I'm heading to #FonogramParty in #WestHollywood. Work today, play tomorrow!  +Alexandra Stan 

About the rumor that she will participate at ESC, the singer denied the news.  I never said i will participate on preselection it's just a rumor spread by tabloids.

Alexandra Stan is famous romanian  singer her Mr. Saxobeat hit Billboard Charts, and on youtube, the video achieve 210 millions views. 
Recently confess on digital  journal that her quick comeback was because of her fans who never left her, sending millions of  letters, and hundred of request to comeback. 

"I want to tell each and every one that they are very important to me. Without them, I would be just another pretty face with a strong voice. They are the ones that help unleash the artist inside of me. I thank them once again for their support: their presence at my concerts, messages, wonderful words that give me the power to succeed."







No comments:

Post a Comment