Me and My on Belgian competition Grand Pix


Like i said in my previews posts, danish duo Me and My are back this year, and their comeback is related with belgian competition Grand Pix. 
Asked  by danish television DK if are thinking to participate on ESC this year, Pernille Giorgi confess that she's got in on competition with Nothing is Impossible with singer Eva Jacobs

 I have been active songwriter all my life and for the last few years writing many tracks with Mick Lee, who lives in London. It was he who suggested that we tried their luck in Belgium. explains the singer

About the song Nothing is Impossible sung by Eva Jacobs The singer said:

 'Nothing Is Impossible' is one of those songs that just came naturally. It is usually the best. It's about fighting for what you want to accomplish with  life. Holding on to the belief that everything can be done..

Pernille Georgi is not the first time when she participating on the ESC preselection last year had a number in . but also participate in 2007 with Me and My

It was a  great experience for me as a songwriter. It was unreal that something small I felt in my heart, suddenly came on the scene of so many talented people. 
Susanne and I had a long break as Me & My, so it was great to get the chance and the experience with. It was great when we were voted through to the final. That night I can't forget  she says.

Since Georgi focused on songwriting. In 2009, she was so co-wrote Andorra's contribution, La teva decisiĆ³ / Get a life', as sister Susanne song. And in 2013 was her number I always knew it in the Danish Melodi Grand Prix.
Pernille Georgi had submitted several numbers for this year's Danish Melodi Grand Prix, but were not selected. She does not reject the idea of ​​a comeback at the Grand Prix scene as a participant.

I certainly would not rule out. I would like to experience one of those moments when it's raining gold, while wind machine blowing, and all the people pulling in one to get a picture. A victory! Something to tell the grandkids about one day, she laughs.
 And exactly what brings me back to 'Nothing Is Impossible'. That's where I want to go! And the rain's not gold so many other places than a Eurovision Song Contest ...




No comments:

Post a Comment