Why i disappear ....



In my recent post i came with a news about Andrea  Britton who's coming back this summer, more infos here.
But i was inspired to get the news direct from the source, in this case Andrea Britton. :)

Eurodanceblog: What happen with you ?
Andrea Britton : I'm here, i didn't disappear. I have been writing for other people for many years.
Eurodanceblog : What's next ?
Andrea Britton : The new single that will be release Soulhouse Records. It's a single that i wrote but i did not sing it.
Eurodanceblog :  Why this pause from music scene ?
Andrea Britton: : I have had a break because I needed to make money! and there is none in the industry! it is that simple!!!
Eurodanceblog : What's your future plans ?
Andrea Britton  : I am writing a lot again and so will release more from 2019!

More music with Andrea Britton you can discover here on Spotify



No comments:

Post a Comment