Jaël is coming with a new material

The swiss trance singer Jaël is coming this Fall with a new album entitled "Nothing to hide".  Inspired by by the period of motherhood, the singer explained that the inspiration came exactly when she need it.

It's been a while... 2018 was a full-time Mommy year for me... Now it's time to also think about music again...
End of last year I went to the studio and started recording my next album. At the moment my producer and me are working on those songs and by the end of spring we’ll send them to the mix, master and have my recordings pressed. September 27th2019 my new album “Nothing to Hide” will be released and in June already you'll hear my first single. Explained the singer.

Jaël is known after the collaboration with Schiller, Delerium and Tatana. If you want to pre order the new album here you can find all the infos that you need. Jaelmusic.ch


No comments:

Post a Comment