No Help - Inna


After a hot summer, popcorn queen - INNA came with an amazing tune entitled - No Help.
With a new look and a great video shoot in deserts from Maroc and in Los Angles, INNA wants to share a message that  even if your life is hard you don't need  "No Help". Life is like desert you need to achieve your destination without help.
"No help" is from next material material  "Yo", that will be release this Fall.

This Fall starts with "No help!" and continues with more music from my part, because I will release my album "Yo", and I am very excited of the result. I have worked a lot and I have put all my soul and all the energy in these songs, which I composed entirely. said INNA to DCnews.

No Help can be found soon on amazon and google play together with INNA's app.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment