Sonic Dream Collective with a new single...



After the comeback of Abba , another project from Sweden rejoined to bring new music. I am talking about Sonic Dream Collective formed by Linn Wågberg, Anders Wågberg and Jon Hällgren, who decided to comeback this year in the  90s event in Sweden but also to create new stuff in the old style after 19 years of silence.

The news was confirmed by Linn Wågberg lead singer :

We just started working on the song. I'm going to start working on the lyrics next week so it doesn't have a titel yet. But it definitely sounds like SDC;)

Sonic Dream Collective made their debut in '94 with the single Take me back,  but the popularity came after their singles : Don't go breaking my heart , Oh baby All,  I wonder why, Love, and the press  compare them  in that period with Ace of Base.



More infos about Sonic Dream you can find here 

No comments:

Post a Comment