Terri B ! hits again...




Terri B! the voice of DONS, 2Eivissa, Future Breeze came with a smashing hit. The new single is called Take Me Away, and was made with french project  WATF.

Terri B! about the collaboration :

The music was so amazing.    It’s about life, with many ups , and downs, and how we somehow find our way. WATF has a wonderful sound that is filled with emotions, and that’s why I took a chance on the track. It reminds me a lot of blind heart in the texture. It’s about just wanting to get away.

The song personally I like, and even more when the song describes that moment in life when you meet some one .... and you wait the approval, and the other one is confuse,  and that makes you crazy, and you want to go way...
Take me away is definitely a summer hit.


Spotify : Take me away 
Facebook: Terri B!  

No comments:

Post a Comment