Stop! Making shitty covers ...



                                source: pexels
I see that is a trend right now to make covers after 90s famous eurodance hits, not even is a harassment to our ears but also disrespectful for the original.
 Recently I saw the new version of Jam El Mar of Right in the night. Wow, I was for one minute without words ... and I stop to continue to watch this monstrosity.
The nice version, and more original was the one done by Whigfield , and was not done by a famous DJ.


Another monstrosity was the cover of Jennifer Paige - Crush. Some are so disparate  to find success without looking of the atrocity they made, this  make me think that being stupid is the new trend .
Anyway not even is horrible but also a disrespectful to the original artist ... I think when they watch those covers they also took some pain killers ....  ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment