A new step for a new life!



Anneli Magnusson aka Pandora shared with her fans a message were is explaining some experiences from 2014. Decisions that she took just to live a life that she want.
The message is targeting  people who's also enduring hard situations, and she wants  to comfort them with a good word.
Pandora is an artist who really relates with her fans,  and support them, really !!support them, and it's not fake like american artists who are doing just  for image or because of their management.

1 st of Jan 2014 I took a life decision to make important changes in my private life as well as my career to create the life I want to live. I walk into 2015 with terrifying excitement following the gentle voice in my heart saying - go for it  Pandora

Pandora is an eurodance artists who sold millions of albums all over the world and the only swedish singer who had success in Asia were few international ones had access, a market bigg as American and european market.
Right now the singer is working on her future material that will be out later this year under the recent label that she signed - Sony.

No comments:

Post a Comment