Me & My reunion!?



Pernille Georgi one of the Me & My lead members, announced on her Fb official account that 2014 came with something great for her fans. But she didn't tell what...  

This year is starting amazingly well. Really good news within 2 weeks! That MUST be a first!
Can´t wait to share it with you all! 

ALWAYS keep believing there is something great waiting for you around the corner! said Pernille

Asked by a fan if that surprize is a new Me & My material, the singer smiled, and liked the comment.
What does it mean!? Me & My is ready to reunite for a new material?
You'll find the answer in couple of weeks like Pernille said.
Me & My was a famous danish pop dance group who hit the international charts with songs like Dub i Dub, Baby Boy, Let the love go on, Fly High,  but in 2007 decided to take a break .



No comments:

Post a Comment