Inna victim of bolivian mafia



The international success of Inna was exploited by the "smart boys" from Bolivia who earn tens of thousands of dollars from  ghost concerts tickets sale. Although the fake concert is promoted for over a month online they even sold  tickets on-line with discount. Inna has warned her fans the other day that the show from University Square in La Paz - Bolivia, is  not in her agenda.

Club Rockers, I'm sorry to announce you that the show from Bolivia on 31st of January is not confirmed by my team, so I won't be there to sing for you! The whole promotion of the event was made, even though the organizers of the show knew I didn't confirm my participation.
I'm sorry for those of you who have already bought tickets.
Hope to see you soon!


Inna recently sign a record deal with Warner Music and a new song will be released soon with DeStorm preview here.


No comments:

Post a Comment