Lyanne Leigh answers



After the incident with Anita Doth and Lyanne Leigh i looked to see and Lyanne version and i did.. I do not take parts of anyone involved but i think is normal that people to know the true and i like to tell the true..

Eurodanceblog: Hi Lyane, I want to ask you something, about the incident with Anita, she said that she try to get in touch with you and she never get the chance because you delete her comments?

Lyanne Leigh: I wrote a personal email to Anita a few days later. I wrote that we should stop this and just try to treat each other with respect next time we meet. Unfortunately she did not answer my mail. And I did not delete her comments, I just deleted her as a friend which anybody should understand ;-)

Eurodancblog: The promoter has a part of guilt in this hole story don't you think? 

Lyanne Leigh:  I am really sorry this all had to come so far and yes maybe the promoter should have known. 


No comments:

Post a Comment