Charles Shaw vs the real Milli Vanilli


Charles Shaw known on eurodance scene with the mega hit "I'm feeling" made with Sandy Chambers, is making mistakes..
 Recently the artist came on Super Talent as the real voice of  80's project - Milli Vanilli, but this incident brought out the truth ...

Linda Rocco one of the voices behind of project corrected him:
 "I still can´t believe Charles Shaw got up on that Super Talent stage and acted like he was THE Milli Vanilli voice. First of all, we were 4 main voices..... John Davis, Brad Howell, Linda Rocco, and my twin sister Jodie Rocco. Charles just rapped on Girl you know it´s true. Just once I would love to get up together onstage with John, Brad, and my sister Jodie and sing the damn songs ourselves" said the singer on her FB.

No comments:

Post a Comment