LayZee said No to his past!

Delroy Rennalls aka LayZee( Mr.President ) on his fanpage was asked if he thinks to do a featuring with Anne Schröder or Karen Mueller( Mr.P background vocalists).
LayZee: "The reason why I'm going solo is to move on from my past. That has been a really great and interesting one, but there are things that I would like to do and I have to do them on my own terms without dragging my past into it. "
Mr.President was a eurodance act from Bremen/Germany and in 90's launched many hits like "Coco Jambo", "Up'n away","Jojo Action", "Give A little love" and "Simbaleo" but in '97 the Bild Magazine Germany published an article where revealed the true behind of this project.

Now days LayZee is working on his project and released a new single called "Cos I'm The Club" the tune can be found soon on all digital megastores.

No comments:

Post a Comment