Alexia Interview @ TG Com



You remember from dance periode with "Me and You" “Ti amo ti amo’ or “Dimmi come’’
Now is back with a new look and new style of music rock.
TGCom: What a look! New cut and blond hair on the threshold of 41 years. Typically when women cut their hair ...
Alexia: Or have been left or are depressed! (laughs, editor's note)
TGCom:But what happened?
Alexia: I had found a new desire to do after 4 years of silence also due to maternity, beautiful period of my life, felt to have a gear. I began to wrote the songs from the new album that’s why this new look.

TGCom: Have you started from the disc, you have won Sanremo with the soul and rnb and now the rock. Why?
Alexia : I want to sing things' earthly 'toughest also conceptually. Only a different music could allow me to sing what they tried, even my voice has changed: it is deeper. ". I had tried in the past to speak as I wanted, but the result was only "Egoista." With the rnb is difficult to take certain compositional fields.

TGCom: "Summer" has a nostalgic, talk with your man of feelings. How did this song?
Alexia : It 'always been a season that has brought me much luck, I usually I was always immersed in the promotion or around concerts at the expense of my private life. The summer for me has always something melancholy, I have realized when I had time to myself and in August went to sea as everyone else.


TGCom: And how you spent the summers from 'free woman'?
Alexia: I have read so much, I went often to the cinema. I traveled a lot.

TGCom: What is the journey that you gave more emotions?
Alexia: In the south of France. There is a very beautiful area where there is the cult of the Black Madonna.. During the procession comes out of the Madonna and around us there are many horses and even gypsies. There is a crazy atmosphere. I was excited and also amazed.
TGCom: In your disc is a dedication to your dad, in the song "My father."?
Alexia: I was in a beach in Liguria. At some point I sensed a strong odor. It seemed the smell of his skin rubbed with oil tanning. I have come to mind many memories that I noted in my calendar Moleskine, where I wrote all the songs of my disk.
TGCom: "A moment nell'infinito" is produced by the Mara Maionchi,.? How do you meet her?
Alexia: The song is also written by Alberto Salerno, her husband. I know Mara from a life and between us there is a very close feeling, almost like mother and daughter.

TGCom: You have a daughter, 1 years old, Maria Victoria. You've already seen that has a sense of rhythm and music like you?
Alexia: I think that has this talent because I was around to sing even pregnant (laughs, editor's note)!
TGCom: You take Maria with you on tour?
Alexia: No, I leave her at home in his environment. I believe that when they are so small that it is right to remain in a familiar and relaxing.
TGCom: How Alexia lives today?
Alexia: In the past, my ambition has brought me not to ever stop. My life has suffered. Today I have my daughter, the family closely and, as always, music.. I am a dreamer, I still feel that my small art can placate fears and anxieties.

The interview was made by Andrea Conti TG Com Italia
The original version u can find HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment