Inna a priest !?


It's a famous singer and adulated by millions of people, she collaborate with Pitbull, J Balvin , but did you know... that Inna's child dream  was to be a  priest!?
Invited on famous Teo Show with her family, Inna's grandmother reveal  some childhood secrets . 
The girl from Neptun /Romania spend her childhood, like every romanian child, the summers in the country side with grandparents and her cousins playing games and jokes. And Inna and her cousin at that period was  fighting  who's gonna drive the  grandparents wagon but also was in loved be songs sung in the church  and  she wanted badly to be a priest, but the youth had different plans for hot brunette, because she become the singer, and her cousin fulfill her dream  becoming a priest.
Asked by the tv host if the success changed her !?
Inna explained: No, because i'm the same girl with the fit on the ground, my parents and my grandmother keeps  me awake to reality..If the time who just past from my first debut  in 2008 didn't change me.. why now!?
Yes, is nice to be adulated by millions of people but this doesn't make different i'm human also     answered the singer

I love so much the  nature and when i came home i love to spent my time in nature and to visit my grandmother.. said Inna

Right now Inna is promoting a new single entitled Devil's Paradise and can be found on all digital platforms. 
You can also vote for at RMA http://rma.1music.ro/





No comments:

Post a Comment